Need some help with the GN

Turbo6Smackdown

Anyone near Warren Michigan? Need a little help with this gen 2 Translator adjustment and some other minor stuff. My wife's gettin' on me to get this thing running.

Let me know when you're going to Mike's and I'll try and meet you there, still running the stock MAF, but always up for an education and hopefully can lend a hand on the other things.

This is more of a help me work on my car and show me what I'm doing wrong type of job. I need someone to come over and help me for a like a whole day. I'm chasing vac leaks that I just can't find. I appreciate the offer Mike but she doesn't drive too good any more lol.

I'll try and get by once I get this house in order... been working 10+ hours a day on it. Been working on my cars since I got my first in '92, but I'm unfamiliar with the translator since I've always run a stock MAF. Hopefully we can set it back to default to get it running. Have some money set aside for a trip to Autozone and a few beers in the fridge.

I'll have all the beer and money you want. Need someone that's really good at tuning, and finding vacuum leaks. And no, carb cleaner or spraying water at the engine doesn't work. :) I've got a vac tester and I hit all the typical spots. No real loss of vacuum anywhere, but the electronics on the car says otherwise. I'm in Centerline.

It shows a lot of instability, but generally it shows that it's adding fuel too much, plus my little cheap fuel rail pressure gauge is fluctuating a little, but I heard that could be because of wear; I hear they're really cheap.

i don't remember lol. It was last summer :( I have some new parts on order that will simplify my build. Should be a lot easier for one of you to show me around then lol.

Ok. Have the 3.5" LS1 maf in, tt alky chip in, and the widebands disconnected. I have a separate gauge to read the wide band that needs to be wired up as well.
Anyone down for trying a stab at making this car stay running? I got money...