Need Turbo Buick Representation

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
The Society of Autmotive engineers of Ohio University will be having a car show this weekend(May 11th). It will be from 10am - 4pm at the football stadium on the main campus in Athens Ohio. Judging will start at noon and trophies will be awarded to first place in each class, plaques for second, and certificates for third. There are Three classes for cars, Pre '55, '55 to '77, and post '77. Trucks are devided up into street, stock, and offroad. THere are 2 classes for motorcycles... street and cruizer(Harleys ).
Cost is about $10, and food will be available on site.
Also going on in that area that day will be a 2 on 2 Vollyball tournament, a Strongman contest, and a Sr. Design competeion for the Mechanical Engineering students. It should be a real exciting day with many things to see.
If you have any questions or want directions feel free to email me a kfelts@frognet.net

If we can get enough Turbo Buick powered cars there and I know you are coming before Friday, I can get all of us to be able to park together. Unfortunately I dont think my car is going to make it to the show because its about 2 hours away, but who knows.