Needing some direction.

It's all about the combo with these cars. Yours doesn't match. Sell the turbo and converter... Tnetics 6162 .63 or 6262 ball bearing .63 would work with a TCS 9/11 or Protorque lock up. 26-2800 @ 1psi. Good high 10 combo.

Total $2000+

First thing to do is look at your fuel trims and correct the issue.

I think you should bring alky in a little later.
Checked today it was about 10-11lbs.
It's all about the combo with these cars. Yours doesn't match. Sell the turbo and converter... Tnetics 6162 .63 or 6262 ball bearing .63 would work with a TCS 9/11 or Protorque lock up. 26-2800 @ 1psi. Good high 10 combo.

Total $2000+

First thing to do is look at your fuel trims and correct the issue.
Then I guess I'll deal with the car the way she is. I ain't dropping the trans again. I've had that thing out so many times. And I'm not dropping another 2k for a new turbo and converter. I guess it's roll racing from here on out.

Checked today it was about 10-11lbs.

Then I guess I'll deal with the car the way she is. I ain't dropping the trans again. I've had that thing out so many times. And I'm not dropping another 2k for a new turbo and converter. I guess it's roll racing from here on out.
Ta49

44 is a good turbo. I believe ur tune is in need of some attention.

44 is a good turbo. I believe ur tune is in need of some attention.
That may be. But something happened. Because I didn't do anything else besides throw a front mount on. And I got on it from a dig no boost and the boost came in quick and broke the tires loose. That's when my 1-2 went in my trans lol shortly there after. Could a broken actuator cause lag issues?

Ur puck may be stuck slightly open, causing slow spool and uncontrolled boost once it makes boost. Take rod off and check flapper and rod and see if they move freely.

Ur puck may be stuck slightly open, causing slow spool and uncontrolled boost once it makes boost. Take rod off and check flapper and rod and see if they move freely.
With the rjc downpipe that's very well a possibility the way it's set up. Just took rod off. They move free. And I pulled on the rod a tad does not seem like diaphram is broken as it had some tension.

Well figured it out. Y connector was backwards. And my rod was out too far keeping wastegste open

Now you can put the earl brown manual controller back on. Glad you got it worked out!

This is the 60-1 comp wheel (59mm)

I don't have the compressor map of a 49/44 turbo but they use a (58mm) comp wheel. 59mm uses a 7 blade design while the 58mm uses a 6 blade.

With the 59mm at high 40's low 50#/min with a pressure ratio of 2:8-3:0 you are wayyy out of efficiency island. You know how to determine your PR right? Easy

Now look at the 61 comp wheel at those levels.
You want to stay between 61-64mm.

Some say compressor maps don't mean anything. They are good guidelines.

Attachments

• t04b-60-1.gif
    t04b-60-1.gif
    10 KB · Views: 78
  • 280z_flow_on_T61.gif.cf.gif
    280z_flow_on_T61.gif.cf.gif
    43.8 KB · Views: 91