New Aluminum T/A Block w/Stage II Heads & Sheetmetal Intake

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Here are some more pix of the T/A motor before installing it in the GNX.

Motor Info . . .

T/A Aluminum Block
3.625 Billit Crank
4.00 Bore
6 1/2 Rods
Sheetmetal Intake (CPP)
Stage II Heads (Flow Over 350)
T & D Roller Rockers
PT-88 Turbo
ATR Headers (modified) w/4 Down Pipe
Tail 46 Wastegate
90 mm Throttle Body
Duttwiller Oil Pump
160 lbs Injectors
Weldon Regulator

This Motor is going in a 1987 GNX w/Stock suspension. He's gonna drive it on the street. Talk about a "NASTY" grocery getter. :eek:

:eek:

Attachments

• CPP Motor 1.JPG
    CPP Motor 1.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 375
  • CPP Motor 2.JPG
    CPP Motor 2.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 321
  • CPP Motor 3.JPG
    CPP Motor 3.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 291
I think im going to cry, thats beautiful man, should make for one Nasty GNX on the streets, do you know what kind of tune he is going to be running?

Hey Chris, I'm next for that combo when its time for 8's ;) :eek: I got everything else, just need the extra pussshhhh :D

Looks almost too nice to put in a car!!!! :eek:

Thanks for sharing and please feel free to post more pics when it's installed in the GNX :biggrin:

WOW drops jawwwwwwwwwww

I just asked if anyone in the GN world ran a tial 46, and three days later you post hahahaha. THATS A SEXY ASS MOTOR!!!!

XxDarkSidexX said:
I just asked if anyone in the GN world ran a tial 46, and three days later you post hahahaha. THATS A SEXY ASS MOTOR!!!!

This is the 4th motor in the last 5 months I've put a tial 46 W.G. on. They are awesome. :)

yet another satisfied tial customer? no suprise there > lol

tial is an AWSOME company. I personally have the 40mm and the 50mmBOV, LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM. All my other turbo buddies run tial and have had 0 problems. I think it was turbo mag. that said in an older this year issue,"ANYONE WITH A TURBO CAR MUST BUY TWO OF THESE(tial wastegates) ONE FOR THE CAR AND ONE TO HANG ON THE WALL. THEY ARE THAT AMAZING, YOU COULD JUST STARE AT ONE ALL DAY"

Wish i remember which mag issue it was. Well congratz again, that is a turly unbelievable motor, and car combo. You must be one very happy happy man. LOL ya know after looking at stuff like this, its ez to remember why im going to school, pulling ****ty all nighters, and having no food or money! Its also ez'er to make fun of hondas, haha.

Congratz again, that is disgusting!!!! in a good way ;)