New best 10.95 @ 124

87we410877

First test runs on the car at high boost levels (28-29 lbs). Turns out i need a trans brake since the car kept rolling through the lights and was only able to leave on 3.5 - 4 lbs and made a best 60' of 1.7 . Somethings going on with the spark at high boost levels since its breaking up really bad in 3rd. You can hear in the video what sounds like pedaling the car but i was actually in it the whole way. I think it may be the plugs gapped to big and worn out since i did drive it 650 miles that week and that was the 18th pass that day on the same plugs. Still have some room to play around on the tunning. At high boost i was at 18 degrees and A/F was around 11.2 lowest was 10.9 and highest was about 11.3. All runs were made on c16. TPS was also all over the place because i was getting a little scared when the car started to skate all over the track on thoes 28" tires. Lots of work to do.

This pass was the best 10.95 @ 124. Best MPH was 127 on a 11.02 pass. Enjoy.

I dont know why the vids not working. I'l try to get it up. Sorry.

North Shore Street War - Pics from ATCO 5-29-07 Rental

Go to the bottom the vids are there.

Thats what I was thinking. When we tuned it was only at 21 PSI so i havn't played with it yet around the 30 lb mark. Whats safe to run on 30 PSI? Ide rather be on the conservative side.

Wow 18 degrees of timing? I run that on straight 93 pump gas! Yeah that car should pick up quite a bit with more timing and a better launch of say 10-15 psi of boost. Then hold on!:eek:

I would definitely do body bushings and a aftermarket rear sway bar.

Looks like the car was teetering up and down and not sideways.

Good pass, but scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BW

I would definitely do body bushings and a aftermarket rear sway bar.

Looks like the car was teetering up and down and not sideways.

Good pass, but scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BW

Yea i was all over the track and scared teh SH*T out of me every pass. Im going to have to get the HR rear sway bar, do my timing and A/F and test it out again. Thanks .