New Combo Need Help!!!!!!!!

Lorenzo

I have a 109 block with forged pistons and ported iron heads and intake. I have a 218/218 cam. I have 65lbs injectors and a front mount intercooler. I pulled the stock computer and put a Big Stuff 3 in the car and put a 70gtq turbo on it. I need help decideing what converter size to use. I hava a turbo 350 transmission and the car weighs around 3420. Also what times should I expect from this combo.

I would talk to Dusty from PTC for the converter. Looks like 3400-3600 stall would work. If you have a T-Brake, maybe a little tighter. The turbo you have is a 9 second turbo if the combo is right, but I think you will not have enough injector if you turn up the boost to run that fast of a #.

Good luck. :D

Too many variables.... but with great traction and great air on 30 psi boost... it is a 9 sec turbo.. in a 3500 lb car.

Back up to 22 psi.... and questionable 60' times.... high 10's or slower depending on traction/tuneup

nice thats my old combo 10.01 135 mph with a stock ecm and mass and then a few changes and 9.97 135 mph sweet good luck but before i go new combo ready to rock the 350 turbo you need to change and get a 400 with a brake alot more fun wheelies **** like that