New Complete Dash insert coming soon!

awesome..looking forward to checking out the finished product..thx for the update

Here are some different styles.... There are more coming and like I mentioned before there will be a bunch of options available for these to choose from and basically build your dash the way you want them.....They also come pre-wired and tested!

This style is called "Scorpion"

Scorpion CB.JPG

This style Is called "Talon".... (It has the sequential turn indicators)

Talon PH.JPG

This Style is called the "Sport"

Sport SC.JPG

I would like a panel like the talon but without the 4 outside gauges. I just want the tach, fuel, speedo so I can keep my idiot lights. I already have the gauges. Just need the panel.

I would like a panel like the talon but without the 4 outside gauges. I just want the tach, fuel, speedo so I can keep my idiot lights. I already have the gauges. Just need the panel.
Sorry they will not sell just the panel separately...

They would install my gauges right?
If you send them your gauges and use one of the style gauge panels, Yes they will install your gauges and wire them up....Pricing on that is still to be determined...

These look awesome!! Is the Sport option only for vehicles that are not turbo cars? Or will that model be available w/a boost gauge? If its not, no big deal, I'll purchase the white face gauge kit when they become available.

The sequential turn signals in the cluster are awesome too!!

The sport would be perfect for me if the left two gauges weren't there and we could keep the idiot lights over there. Put the fuel level in the center between the speedo and tach. Wonder how that would look.

Anyway, awesome job. They look fantastic!