New, current updated Michigan thread.

Anybody have a good strong 200r built here in Michigan? I'm thinking Janis in Akron but I'm cutting close on time for the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Bruce at Aggressive Auto for another great get together for the Clinton Cruise !!

Guys I really need some help with my car, trying not to send it to the shop unless absolutely necessary. This thing is driving me crazy, runs like shit. Anybody willing to come to Belleville and give me a hand ? I have a couple threads posted on the problems I'm having.

Thanks. Got it back running yesterday, pulled the rocker shafts off and pressurized the system to find my problem. Blew out the gasket between the power plate and plenum, found a couple other small leaks also.

I'm a MI guy and I hit most of the cruises. I take the whole week off for Woodward and usually hit the TB meet at the Moose Preserve.
Always something car oriented to do in the Detroit area! If you have not attended the Hines Cruise your really missing out! It's closed to regular traffic so the cool stuff is all you see. It got a little backed up this past year, but was still a great time!
KID

Hi KID, most of us started up a Facebook page "Turbo Buick Owners of South East Michigan" you should check it out and join in! Craig

I'm a MI guy and I hit most of the cruises. I take the whole week off for Woodward and usually hit the TB meet at the Moose Preserve.
Always something car oriented to do in the Detroit area! If you have not attended the Hines Cruise your really missing out! It's closed to regular traffic so the cool stuff is all you see. It got a little backed up this past year, but was still a great time!
KID

So is there a fee for this cruise ?

I just moved to Ferndale area off Woodward..I lived in Orlando,NC,and Ohio..Finally made it here.What Buick clubs are around here?Someone pm me and let me know how to get involved...Thanks!!

I forgot to say I work at Suburban Ford of Ferndale...My company owns a couple Buick dealerships also,so I got the hook up on OEM parts and service!!!Hope to see everyone,lmk if I can get any parts!

Hi 87 Rod Man! Welcome to Michigan......hey, check us out on Facebook "Turbo Buick Owners of Southeast Michigan. Also, the guys on this board are also on Facebook under "Turbobuick.com members on Facebook"

Check it out,tons of tech talk, laughs and good stuff.....Craig Baloga

THANKS I POSTED A REQUEST ON BOTH FB SITES..I JUST GOT MY BUICK A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND IVE ALREADY STARTED FIXING SMALL THINGS ON IT..IT RUNS PRETTY GOOD..

I'd like to open this up to everyone here. A bunch of the motorcity horsepower guys and some of the local grudge/street guys are making another trip to take water door to door in flint this Sunday. If anyone would like to donate cases of water, we will be doing a drop off at meijer on 8 mile and Woodward Sunday morning from 8am-12 noon. If anybody can spare a few cases of water for our neighbors in flint it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready for spring. Sure has been an easy Michigan winter! I'm itching to get working on my newly acquired barn. Pretty exiting time here. I finally have room to play with my cars!! Looking forward to Woodward, downriver, and especially the Hines drive cruise!!
KID