New Cycle soon, which should I get?

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
I LOVE the brute force of a VMAX! Kinda runs like a GN, nice cruiser until you crack the throttle:eek: and I also like the new 1100 Honda shadow spirit. Which of these 2 bikes have you ridden and what do you like? I havent ridden a shadow yet, so dont know the power it has. I assume it is a lot more of a torque/cruiser.
I can appreciate you Harley guys, but a Harley isnt in the budget right now due to a house remodel also for the wife:p
Thanks for your input, Ty

If you like the VMax, but want something with a little more "flavor" you might drop by the Triumph dealership. The Speed Triple is a beast.....I'm also fond of the Ducati M900. The Triumph would be a little more "user friendly" though.

Even though I don't own a Triumph anymore, you'll find that it's universally accepted by Harley guys and the sportbike crowd....It's just plain COOL.

There is a gsx1400r.....not a busa...a standard. It looks god, a guy in the north west (seattle) area has one, it was imported..

I would consider the new fj and the zx12 (not the R) or a busa....depending on how much excitement your looking for....

hey...............

Havent ridden a "croch rocket" since my 92 600 hurricane, and I love the looks of the zx-12, but I believe my wife and I would like a nice performing cruiser type bike. Thanks for the input fellas:)

the fj and zx12 (not the r ) are sport toureres....

the gsx1400 is a standard like a v max....but with more power...

It has no fairings.....about 150 rwhp I think. Looks sorta like the 80/81 gs's