New Fuel Injectors & Upgraded Chip - Car Wont Start

AKTURBOTA

I have installed new 60LBS/HR MotoTron high impedence fuel injectors and an upgraded Caspers 7 position UltraChip on my 89 Turbo Trans Am. The install went OK and I started the car OK, it ran for several minutes without apparent problems. I shut the car off and readjusted the TV cable, I went to the drivers seat, floored the throttle and the TV cable racheted out a couple of clicks. I went to start the car and it wouldn't start. It turned over but would not start. I disconnected the battery to purge the ECM, reconnected the battery and tried to start the car. It almost started but didn't.

What do you suppose is wrong? The chip is in the #3 position, but it is behaving like it is in the anti theft mode (#0 position) , how could that be? Very depressing!

I tried starting the car again the next day almost started. I pulled the #6 spark plug and it was wet. I ran out of time...got 3 kids and a wife.

I tried to start it again on the 3rd night. I turned the T+ to 3% lean at base, floored the accelerator and turned the ignition key. The car sputtered, started, "cleared it's throat" and began to run. It was flooded. I am not sure why...maybe it was when I let it run for a few minutes and shut it off before it got up to operating temperatures...I am not sure.

Anyway, it is running now, so I am going to go to the next step of swapping out my "old" TA49 and replacing it with a brand new PT61 P-Trim. I ran a best of 11.79 @ 114.7 with the TA49 with the ET's usually in the 11.90's with racing fuel and 22PSI. I am not exactly sure what to expect as an improvement, but it would be nice to get the car turning above 120 mph in the quarter.