New guy here, Owner since 1987!

Haven't noticed that tail #. Mickey sold out about a year ago, perhaps a bit less. I work out on the AS-350 flight line, get to watch a lot of aircraft come and go!

That's cool!

The King Air actually flew out of Bryan Field (he flew the owner of Bryan meats / hot dogs, etc around), pilot was country as hell.

Mickey was a good guy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't noticed that tail #. Mickey sold out about a year ago, perhaps a bit less. I work out on the AS-350 flight line, get to watch a lot of aircraft come and go!

By the way, love the grey T!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan,
Welcome to the site. Great looking sleeper. Lots of good info and great people here. Let us know if you have any questions.
I like to think of myself as a pilot too. :)

Here's a picture of me and my Sabre 2 129 sq ft. ;) I just haven't quite figured out how to do go-arounds yet. :D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I'm still alive! I've been very busy! Picked myself up a 2001 Miata to upgrade for a DD and a bit of autocrossing. The wifes Genesis Coupe has chewed through 4 Turbos under warranty (Due in part to bad maintenance by the tech, now needs an engine!) So we traded it for a 2017 Golf R Spec, 6 speed manual. I have replaced the fuel pump and fuel pump relay on the T and drove it for the first time in a while, forgot how fast it is!

I'm still alive! I've been very busy! Picked myself up a 2001 Miata to upgrade for a DD and a bit of autocrossing. The wifes Genesis Coupe has chewed through 4 Turbos under warranty (Due in part to bad maintenance by the tech, now needs an engine!) So we traded it for a 2017 Golf R Spec, 6 speed manual. I have replaced the fuel pump and fuel pump relay on the T and drove it for the first time in a while, forgot how fast it is!
Hey Man , Its good you got your car out and drove it . I cleaned on mine and my wife and I went to tupelo for dinner tonight . Keith