new guy, New GN intro

Quint

Just wanted to introduce my self. I just Bought my first GN 1986 model with t's. Its in Houston TX right now at "Conleys Performance Plus" getting some more power added and making just it that much cleaner and faster. Adding new Coil ignition, TE45A, cam, exaust down pipe, art car 3500 withtrans none lock up 60 #injectors new chip for the strip just to mention a few things. I told them I wanted it to go 10.60's-10'70's and they said they could definitly make this happen. They have a reputation of excellence and I am very excited to get it back. It will also have the new Mickey T's ET street drag radials for traction and drivablility since this is a street driven car I will try and post pictures soon and cant wait to start posting and meeting you guys. Owned a 1998 Z28 that ran high 11's, sold it to my brother, had a baby and now getting my first 10 sec ride with plans to go even faster in the future.. My brother just installed a 1300 hp engine with 2 turbos in the 98 z28 looking for low 8's. I will not be going to this extreme, but excited to see it:rolleyes: There arnt really any GNs in San Antonio, since I am from Dallas, where you see these every now and then, I guess there will be a new Sheriff in the Townuua:D haha thanks guys

Originally posted by Quint
Just wanted to introduce my self. I just Bought my first GN 1986 model with t's. Its in Houston TX right now at "Conleys Performance Plus" getting some more power added and making just it that much cleaner and faster. Adding new Coil ignition, TE45A, cam, exaust down pipe, art car 3500 withtrans none lock up 60 #injectors new chip for the strip just to mention a few things. I told them I wanted it to go 10.60's-10'70's and they said they could definitly make this happen. They have a reputation of excellence and I am very excited to get it back. It will also have the new Mickey T's ET street drag radials for traction and drivablility since this is a street driven car I will try and post pictures soon and cant wait to start posting and meeting you guys. Owned a 1998 Z28 that ran high 11's, sold it to my brother, had a baby and now getting my first 10 sec ride with plans to go even faster in the future.. My brother just installed a 1300 hp engine with 2 turbos in the 98 z28 looking for low 8's. I will not be going to this extreme, but excited to see it:rolleyes: There arnt really any GNs in San Antonio, since I am from Dallas, where you see these every now and then, I guess there will be a new Sheriff in the Townuua:D haha thanks guys
i WILL THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE:D