New Jersey Guys???

Rotti54

Any of you guys that have raced at Island Dragway and Englishtown how strict have they been with your times without a cage??? It's been a few years since I raced at either and I'm having a WE4 built for me that should be good for 11s high 10s. I really don't want to cage the car but probably will eventually! If I go and turn say an 11.2 or 11.3 right out of the box let's say, will they warn me or boot me right out??? Any opinions????

if you dont have the equipment for the ET etown wont be happy with you
, you may get warned and then told you're done if you ignore the warning , and you may not get a time slip

atco is a little easier going

and its a rollbar and a harness you would need not a cage , a cage is for faster than 10.0

Thanks pacecarta I plan on going hard the first few runs I take through half track that will give me a good idea as to what it's capable of. If i think it's going to be too fast I'll turn down the boost

I gotta get a feel for racing again and learn the car. Then I'll go a bit harder and I guess get tossed? But who knows what the car will turn. It should be about 600hp or so give or take a little. Who knows what it will be capable of?

berserker6, not finished yet keep adding expensive high end go fast parts. Kevin Hess and i feel it has the potential to go 9s with the right turbo, but for now I'm going to be running a Precision 67/76. Older turbo thats got a fresh rebuild. Should push the T to a low 10 on slicks mid to high 10s on Drag Radials depending on track prep and conditions. Hoping to have the car by spring or early summer of 15. I'll let you all know as soon as i got it :)