image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Sorry I posted this in the general forums. But I'll do it here. My name is rich. I'm from New Jersey and I finally got my hands on one of these unicorns. I have wanted one of these cars sinceuwas a kid and finally was able to get my hands on one. It's a 87 ttop gn with 102kon the clock. The car runs great but the turbo needs to be rebuilt. The body is in rough shape but it is solid. Interior is in very good shape. I am excited to start the rebuild of this car! Thanks for having me. I also just spent two hours trying to find a rebuild kit for this damn turbo hahah. Also I have the fourth wheel but had to put he spare on to get it towed home today.

Hey Rich , Welcome , Congrats on your first GN , I have had my first one a little over a year now . It's been my dream car sense I rode in the first one back in the late 80's . Looks like you have a solid project car and the interior looks great from what I could see . This site is great , its helped me a ton . You need something just ask a lot of great guys and great info . Cheers Keith

Thanks man. I am spending today taking the wheels off and polishing them before I get new tires put on tonorrow. After that I can drive it around. So once that happens it's going to my buddy's shop and up in the air for a brake line check, steering component check, bushing check and suspension overhaul. After that the drive train will be coming out for a complete overhaul. Then finally off to body and paint. Im hoping to have the car ready for the Spring So I can take it out with no salt on the roads

Sounds like a good plan , got any questions just ask , Try to find someone close that's been around these cars , that will help

I see a monster, waiting to be unleashed. Congrats of a very desirable hot rod. Lots of potential with that one.
Start with the easy (and cheap) stuff first. Replace all the vacuum hoses. Do the spring cleaning. Let us know if you have any questions and keep us posted on how it's going. You've got quite a few Turbo Buick people in your area. Get with them and they'll most likely give you a hand.
If someone helps you. pass it on and help the next person. That's how it works here.:)

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.
Mike Barnard