Looking for Buick's to bates 2017thread

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We are all lost here. You have obviously come to the right place. This IS the Buicks at Bates 2017 thread.:)

Well, sort of. :confused:

Welcome Buicksters.
Mark your calendars. June 4th 2017 will be the largest gathering of Turbo Buicks West of the Mississippi.
This event is free to get in. Everyone who drives a Turbo Buick or Turbo Buick powered vehicle will receive a free event T-shirt.
Where.

Bates Nut Farm
15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center, CA. 92082

http://batesnutfarm.biz/

You saw it here first. More info posted in the So Western section in the next few weeks.

Oh yea! Welcome to the site. What kind of Turbo Buick do you have? Where do you live?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

I'll be there.. without the car lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'll be there.. without the car lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You don't have a car. I now think you paid Nick off to show me some parts buggy at his house, to keep us off your back for another year.:D

We are all lost here. You have obviously come to the right place. This IS the Buicks at Bates 2017 thread.:)

Well, sort of. :confused:

Welcome Buicksters.
Mark your calendars. June 4th 2017 will be the largest gathering of Turbo Buicks West of the Mississippi.
This event is free to get in. Everyone who drives a Turbo Buick or Turbo Buick powered vehicle will receive a free event T-shirt.
Where.

Bates Nut Farm
15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center, CA. 92082

http://batesnutfarm.biz/

You saw it here first. More info posted in the So Western section in the next few weeks.

Oh yea! Welcome to the site. What kind of Turbo Buick do you have? Where do you live?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
Thank u for that info I'll stay on it, I live in Los Angeles area, I have a 1987 Buick WE4

Way Kool!
Cant wait to see it.

Have a great weekend and happy spooling.:)

Mike B.

Cool! You bringing the car? Lou and I will both be there. All the prize money from the BG rain out is getting rolled into this event.

TAI is calling your name.

Cool! You bringing the car? Lou and I will both be there. All the prize money from the BG rain out is getting rolled into this event.

TAI is calling your name.

I think you may have Bates and RC's event crossed up, either that or I do.

I thought this was about Bates.

As much as I would love to, and with the 6.71/103 eighth mile pass I made just 2 weeks ago on an unprepped track (with the improvements Lou did to my car), I can't make the Richard Clark event. :(

Last edited:
Ooops. Yea... I thought I posted on another conversation. o_O
Long day. It's Friday and time for a cold one so I can start thinking straight. :D
I'll be posting up about the Bates info in the next week.