new pb at cecil

russ87gn

11.52 at 116 on 93 with alcohol with a te44 couldn't get any more than 22lbs of boost. im happy as can be I left the sway bar on didn't change anything from running on the street I think with some skinnies and tuning itll go 11.3

my best 60ft was a 1.66 but on my best run it was a 1.71 my combo isnt much different than yours I think I just need more practice and maybe a little better turbo my next big step will be a 6262bb turbo my goal was a low 12 high 11 so im happy with my results

my best 60ft was a 1.66 but on my best run it was a 1.71 my combo isnt much different than yours I think I just need more practice and maybe a little better turbo my next big step will be a 6262bb turbo my goal was a low 12 high 11 so im happy with my results

What tires and leaving with how much boost? The TE-44 and meth is good for 11.30s at about 118. Ive seen it done there before. Car is still together in Florida now.

was leaving around 5lbs with et streets. I maxed out the rjc boost controller and the most boost I saw was 22lbs. I had a header leak that I have to fix and see if I could get a little more boost. get quite a bit of compressor surge around 10 lbs that's kind of annoying which makes me want to get something different

Rebuilt 109, merrit ported heads,arp head bolts212/212 roller cam,Harland sharp 1.55 roller rockers,rjc fmic,alum rad spal fans,te44, body 3" downpipe, extreme auto stage 1 and a PTC 3000 stall nlu I bought the motor from a friend that bought what was Otto's Hurst olds it went 10.6 with a bigger turbo I wanted to try the 44 that I already had to see what I could do oh I have razors alc too