New sleeper

I think the Black GTA rims might loook good aftr all...

If you buy GTA rims from ebay.....PM me i will tell you who not to buy from...

Rims are just resting infront of the wheels that are on the car

Attachments

• gnt.jpg
    gnt.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,441
Wow that car is awesome. I love it.

Can you tell us what motor mount setup exactly you are using? SBC/LS1 adapter motor mounts and some setback mounts? Or BRP?

You need an LH8 hummer oil pan.

Stroker,Dont they look like the same pan( LH8 and the Jegs) GM Performance 19212593 GM Performance Parts LS Muscle Car Oil Pan Kit

do you have a measurments like jegs shows for comparison,,,and yes i am looking for a cheap log header set up,,i have a super nice example i will sent tomorrow,have to run to work now

They actually do look like the same xact pan actually... hmm. But does that kit include a Pickup tube? Might want to check into that. I had to buy mine from the dealer 2 years ago before Jegs offered it and it cost me right arounf $450 for the pan, tray and tube.

Also, Good luck trying to find a cheap log-type setup. I woulnd up haveing to spend about $4000 for my turbo hot side/exhaust but damn it was worth it

Includes everything you see in the photo above. Oil pan, dipstick and tube, bolts, gaskets, pick up tube and windage tray.(per their writing)

I may just have to buy both and compare so other may save,can always return one or the other....

My nascar boom tube exhaust is in the mail,I will mock it up and take some pics of the car,,should look wicked..now if i can just get things assembled..

Thanks for all the compliments,,by far my favorite color,,for 10 yrs my fav was White Turbo T's..

Looking good. I am swapping over to 1 inch setback adapter plates and I'm going to use old SBC style clamshell mounts. I just bought a 6.0 on eBay a couple of days ago, should be here soon. Hope your project won't be as big of a pain as mine has been.