New SMC GP!

Any idea how long this deal will be good for. Thinking hard about it and trying to come up with the cash!

I ordered mine on the 8th and it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. You cant beat the service! I am psyched!!!
Looks like I have a new toy to install this weekend :D

When is it over? I'm going to call Monday. I doubt I'll be able to get my order on Sunday.

we have the same 91 octane out here in AZ and I ordered mine already. I read somewhere a while ago that it was more effective with lower octane fuels, this leads me to believe that it truly is the answer to our problem.

For you guys that know...I have an ALL stock (except for the exhaust) engne in my 84 t-type. I am looking to get the car into 11's eventually. Will a kit like this, be a wise investment now, before I upgrade the motor. What I am basically asking is... can this system be used on an all stock 84 t-type without modification and will it perform well ??

Ordered mine today!! You guys better get in on this today or tomorrow as special GP price will end. Can't wait......

Evans Ward
Macon, GA
87 Turbo-T
70 GS455