New to site and area- need engine builder near Concord NC

Send him a PM. A2000Rich
I won't post his cell number without talking to him first. I can tell you that he has at least a dozen engines ahead of you right now. The engine in my car was built by Richard, Patrick and myself. The trans was built by Richard and Patrick. ..While I watched ...as I don't know Shit about transmissions. :)
I'm shooting for a 9 second time slip in BG this year . You will not find a more anal person than Richard with measurements.
He is an incredible person ! He also owns " a few " Turbo Regals. ..and "several " parts for our cars.....:)
There is an in ground dyno there and people to tune for you.
On site bodywork and a pretty nice spray booth. ANYTHING you need done to a turbo Regal can be done at Richards. ...you will just have to get in line.
Bryan

Send him a PM. A2000Rich
I won't post his cell number without talking to him first. I can tell you that he has at least a dozen engines ahead of you right now. The engine in my car was built by Richard, Patrick and myself. The trans was built by Richard and Patrick. ..While I watched ...as I don't know Shit about transmissions. :)
I'm shooting for a 9 second time slip in BG this year . You will not find a more anal person than Richard with measurements.
He is an incredible person ! He also owns " a few " Turbo Regals. ..and "several " parts for our cars.....:)
There is an in ground dyno there and people to tune for you.
On site bodywork and a pretty nice spray booth. ANYTHING you need done to a turbo Regal can be done at Richards. ...you will just have to get in line.
Bryan

Been there...amazing place, don't trust your Buick to anyone else..PERIOD!