Newbie in need of Accel F.A.S.T. help.

xLusi0n

Hi, I'm new to this message board (from www.board.mr2faq.com )...the reason I'm here is because I was pointed here for Accel questions. I don't have a Buick...or even a domestic car. I have a 2.0 L 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo (Heavily moddified). I hope you guys are still willing to help me out.

Here's some specs on the car first:

Fully built engine with all the goodies
Custom Intake Manfiold
T3/T4 Turbo (not sure bout the trims)
Side Mount Greddy Intercooler
610 Injectors
NOS Fuel Pump (Secondary)
SX Fuel Pressure Regulator
MSD Ignition w/ Blaster 2 Coil
Accel Standalone EMS

pix at: www.midship.ws/public/

And probably some stuff I'm forgetting. Anyway, its dynoed at 430 rwhp.

Problem is, I bougth the car like this. The stock ECU is not connected, and none of my stock gauges are working. I don't have the Cable or software or Manual for the Accel unit. And I'm trying to find out more about it.

I have a lot of questions, but I don't want to make this post too long. (i know its too late)... anyway...my first goal is to obtain the cable, and software...I'm not gonna tune it myself, but it would be nice to be able to see my own fuel/spark map. and some of the settings...can anyone help me and point me in the right direction? everywhere I look, people want like 250 for a com cable and a 3.5" floppy disk...can I buy this used? or anything? thanks.

I'll post the rest of my questions, once I can figure this problem out.

Thanks in advance.

First, which system does it have- the Accel or the FAST?

Second, where are you located?

TurboTR

oops...so the Accel and F.A.S.T. or two different computers? ok...dumb me...someone just said: go to turbobuick.com for your Accel F.A.S.T. questions...so I assumed it was same thing...

anyway, its not the Gen VII...its the one that looks like this:

Ignition%20&%20Accel.jpg

i believe when I emailed Accel Tech support, they called it the 6.0 version.

I'm in Souther California. Orange County area.