Nicest 1st gen Camaro I have ever seen!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Unfortunately I have only seen one pic of this car but you get the point.. I've always liked the 1st gen Camaros and I think this one is by far the nicest I've ever seen... The guy that owns it goes by the name "SW" and is pretty well known for having some very badass rides in the Vette, Viper, and Supra communities.. I actually met him at one of the Vette/Viper shootouts at Bradenton a few years ago (he was racing one of his Vipers that runs high 9's) and the little bit I talked with him he was a nice guy... This pic was in his sig and I was just about drooling when I saw it! :eek: It has a 534ci BBC and a 6spd, but I'm just imagining it with a nice twin turbo SBC and TH400 :biggrin: :cool:

Attachments

• standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 506
Very Nice!!!!

You know what they say about cleanliness, just a small piece of heaven.

:cool:

Phatman said:
Very Nice!!!!

You know what they say about cleanliness, just a small piece of heaven.

:cool:

No doubt.. And nothing looks better than black when it is clean!!! :cool:

Yes that is one of the my favorite 69 Camaros period. He posts over on www.pro-touring.com accasionally. Here is a link to hi website the man has a ton of $$$ and some very nice rides. I do know the car had a lot of work suspension/engine and detail work done by Detroit Speed Engineering. Here is a link which docments entire restoration.

Rocketrod said:
Yes that is one of the my favorite 69 Camaros period. He posts over on www.pro-touring.com accasionally. Here is a link to hi website the man has a ton of $$$ and some very nice rides. I do know the car had a lot of work suspension/engine and detail work done by Detroit Speed Engineering. Here is a link which docments entire restoration.

Thank you very much for that link!!!! :eek: He has some very good taste in cars and how he goes about building them!!! :cool:

To me, the only thing sweeter than a nice TR, is a GOURGES '69 Camaro like that. :biggrin: One day, I will own a Camaro like that. :cool:

Googs said:
To me, the only thing sweeter than a nice TR, is a GOURGES '69 Camaro like that. :biggrin: One day, I will own a Camaro like that. :cool:

I hear ya! :)
My dad's first car was a red w/ black stripes RS/SS '68 Camaro with a 327 and from the first time he showed me pictures of it I have always loved the 1st gen Camaros!

I always wondered why he went by SW.....

"Welcome to Sriyantha Weerasuria's Pictures"

Nice rides indeed!
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
I always wondered why he went by SW.....

"Welcome to Sriyantha Weerasuria's Pictures"

Nice rides indeed!
BW

Yeah not exactly an easy name like Steve Wood :wink:

If anyone is interested, this particular car is featured in the March 2006 edition of Popular Hot Rodding. Kyle and Stacy Tucker's work (Detroit Speed and Engineering) is top notch.

brn agn said:
If anyone is interested, this particular car is featured in the March 2006 edition of Popular Hot Rodding. Kyle and Stacy Tucker's work (Detroit Speed and Engineering) is top notch.

Thanks for the 'Heads up' I will have to try and pick up the mag :cool: