no aldl codes wont start scangage no codes

Yah's 87

CCCI fuse good , all fuses good. just happend today . hot wire fuse good for fuel pump.new one for me, Im wondering why the service engine light stays on and car wont start. Was accellerating and car shut down. Help is appreciated, thanks, ROnjon

Check for spark and fuel pressure then work from there. The service light will stay on until the car starts.

inclined to say ignition module, although just received fuel pressure gage from cottons and it was defective so awaiting return of that. Any idea what pin on pcm totest for fuseable link being a good connection? thanks

Does it have a power logger?

If so, is the P/L tight/snugged up on the ECM?

No sir, no powerlogger,. this is an area i have yet to gain knowledgein. I only have the new style scangage, does have TT daiily driver chip. I just ordered a brand new ac delco ignition module. More than likely a new cam position sensor as well soon.

Before you start throwing parts at it, do the Vortex Buicks troubleshooting procedure.

I just installed a new accutech fuel pressure regulator and have yet to set pressure although can hear it pressure up. I just got under the car and inspected the crank sensor and it slid back and forth with ease so pinch bolt is loose. an ordering a new crank sensor, is borg warner as good as delco? thanks again

You can get a Dorman 907-775 on Rockauto for a little over $20 shipped. AC Delco is best but hard to find and sometimes double the price.

just installed crank sensor , AC Delco, got one on Ebay for $35, it fired up and runs great. Thanks everyone for the wisdom on this success, Ronjon

And thank you for posting the solution. Too many times people ask for help, but never post what fixed it. They just are gone like a fart in the wind.