No answer on email

klmnla

Watson LA
I emailed sales and received no answer. I had a question before I spend $1000 on front end parts.

Chuck, you must be clairvoyant. The next time you peer into that crystal ball of yours, can you please give me some sorta forewarning. The writing was on the wall, I just failed to take notice.

It's not a good sign when you call the cc company's dispute center and they know the vendor off top. How many people work there I wonder? I was informed that I was just the latest in a long line of similar complaints. With this being the case, I don't understand why the cc companies don't just set-up an exclusive 800 number for g body parts.

Last edited:
Chuck, you must be clairvoyant. The next time you peer into that crystal ball of yours, can you please give me some sorta forewarning. The writing was on the wall, I just failed to take notice.

It's not a good sign when you call the cc company's dispute center and they know the vendor off top. How many people work there I wonder? I was informed that I was just the latest in a long line of similar complaints. With this being the case, I don't understand why the cc companies don't just set-up an exclusive 800 number for g body parts.

Rod, you are just 1 of many folks, including me, that has found out the hard way.....
Being "clairvoyant" didn't save me!:D

This bothers me a little. I've spent well over a thousand dollars with G Body Parts over the course of 2 or 3 orders without issue.

I can only speak for my own transactions, but its really sucky that this stuff has happened to you guys.

Just for the sake of being proactive, I will most likely go elsewhere for products, but I wish this didn't have to be the case.