North Mississippi

tysongross

Mississippi Mayhem
Just wanted to get a roll call from some north mississippi / Memphis people.

Would like to get a buick meet started.

man we gotta hook up some time maybe on next thursday or something in that order for test n tune at memphis international raceway

I'm in Olive Branch, but I sold my GN after 7 years.....two weeks ago :(

-Will

I just bought my first Grand National a couple of months ago. I live in Arlington. I was hoping someone in this area could refer me a good mechanic for these cars. The only mechanic I could find that has experience in these cars is out of nashville.

I just bought my first Grand National a couple of months ago. I live in Arlington. I was hoping someone in this area could refer me a good mechanic for these cars. The only mechanic I could find that has experience in these cars is out of nashville.

I live in Arlington also, dont know a mechanic around here as I do all my own work. What do you need I might be able to steer you in the right direction.

New to the grand nationals just want someone with some experience to look it over and it could use a tune. Where in Arlington do you live? I'm over off of forrest by vinigar jims.

I owned mine for 7 years, I'd gladly give it a once over for you.

Your best bet for a tune is a Turbo Tweak chip

-Will

That would be much appreciated. It would also be great to fellow gn owner in the area. Give me a call. My name is Will. 581-8386.

Know of any Mechanics in the Baton Rouge, LA area? If not will travel. Looks like the closest I've found so far is KDK in Orlando. 10 hrs away