not a kill but still fun

gnxis

saturday night john and i were on our way to the only 24 hr auto parts store around to pick up a fuel filter for his junk ford truck,
i decided to drive by costco (the local cruisers hangout).
we pull into the parking lot and immidiatley feel old,most there were 18ish. any way im gettin all kinds of looks,as i come around the back section this kid whistles and waves me over,(picture this he's standing next to a lifted ranger,doors open radio blaring)so i pull up next to his truck he leans in and comments that i spanked his ass the night before, i dont remember theres so many losers when our cars hit the streets. the guy says these cars are pretty fast but they wont smoke the tires will they? so i spooled the turbo held the brake and the smoke started flying,for at least 10 sec. thesmoke filled his truck it was so thick all i could see was his hands in the air,and over the sound of the bfg275/50 squalling him saying i give. IT WAS PRICELESS.

PS. HE SEEMED LIKE A NICE GUY

Originally posted by gnxis
but they wont smoke the tires will they?

There are two times people ask this. Some people really mean it cause they don't know about TR's.

The other tupe is just asking for a burnout. I tell them "no, no it can't do a burnout." and drive off. Then fling it sideways when I pull out.