not much of a kill, but a kill anyway

newtowner

I was out driving around the back of the neighborhood monitoring my direct scan after a few adjustments I had made. As I was on my way back to the house a red mustang with a cowl hood spots me and whips a U turn. I figure he must be coming to get me so I stop. He asks "you want to run'em" I reply "sure". He asks " whats in it?". "Its just a v6", he says "no way is it a big block". I assume he asks this due to the fact that my car has skinnies and 50's on drag lights with a FP gauge on the hood. "No its just a v6", he looks at me with a funny look. I am sure he was thinking "why all the gauges and drag lights on a v6 cutlass";) . We procede out to the access rd and line up. I tell him to go when he is ready. He takes off and I quickly catch him and go by with a 0 # launch. When we stop he says, "I didnt know it was supercharged". After all that he wants to go agian, so I launched on him with about 3#'s and its over before he takes off. This is the expression he had on his face :eek: and his brain is going :confused: