ORSCA wheelstand video

Dusty Bradford

A short video showing how we do it outlaw racing style. This is the most exciting racing anybody can ever see and what made me sell my GN for the new drag radial car.

It'll take a few minutes to load even with a good connection. I hate how it's hosted but enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/WheelStand87

Excellent!

No need to registure, just click the back button and the video will start.
BW

Seen this video on LimitedStreet.com... Badass stuff! Hopefully we will get to see your car in one of these videos Dusty :biggrin: :cool:

86brick said:
Seen this video on LimitedStreet.com... Badass stuff! Hopefully we will get to see your car in one of these videos Dusty :biggrin: :cool:

I hope to be in one of these next year, just hope it don't hurt anything coming back down.

I'll also have some update pics of my ride for you guys this weekend. I was hoping to knock out a lot of the wiring this week but I had to work OT today and the wife AND kids are sick so I'm having to take care of that at home. I hate wasting time and money on doctor bills, that should be spent on something important like racecars ;)

LOL make sure the wife and kids don't see that one! :eek: Look forward to seeing those pics of your ride! :cool:

I should also have some updated pics of my slow bolt-on Brick after some work was done and took a few pics of my dad's silver car...

JEEESSSUSS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: if it wasn't cool enough that your car does wheelies, it looks like the 2nd or 3rd hop is what there shooting for....and thats insane, when A(one-1-uno) wheel stand is not enough, or becomes normal so to speak. Now everyone likes to bounce there cars and the low rider in all of us comes out.

Im sitting here watching this video and I'm just going WOW, WOA, WOooW, people with 50k cars just ripping it up and BOUNCING doing 2 or 3 wheel stands in 1 run. Holy crappers!

That's what makes this type of racing so great. Nothing more exciting for the spectator than this outlaw 10.5 racing with no wheelie bars. I'll find out next year if it's just as exciting from the driver seat.....

I guess since most of the competitors started out as hardcore street racers we don't let out until the guardrail slows us down. Some of the races are great side to side though. The thing about the wheelstands are you just can't let out because you don't know if the other guy is having the same problems. You do what you can to keep the car in your lane and try to get there before the other guy. The black primer colored 68 camaro in the video is a local guy, Donnie Key. In the 1st round he and the 67 chevy 2 actually ran into each other at about the centerline with Donnie crossing first so he was eliminated but even after the contact they never let out.