Performance part & car for sale locally.

Walker231T

Anybody locally looking for a MINT Stage 2 on center block? Never been bored or welded. I have one. Along with a bunch of other stuff. I have a forged crank, forged rods. I have CNC'ed Champion Aluminum heads & Intake (Non-R). CAS V-1 intercooler. REAL ATR headers, Razor Alcohol kit, a few suspension parts, 12 inch disc brake kit, 4 - Black GTA front GNX look a like rims with 255-50-16 tires. I was gathering all this stuff to build a bad ass street car but doesn't look like I'm going to ever do it. So I've decided to sell everything. I also have a 1986 White T-Type with 49,000 miles 3rd owner car, blue interior that I'm selling. Car is a 8 out of 10. In good shape never wrecked and has a clean car fax. I'm not going to give all this stuff away because I'm not really hurting for money, just like to get fair market value for it. I don't feel like shipping the stuff all over the country, too much of a pain in the ass. So I figured I would offer it locally. What doesn't sell I will take to one of the big Buick events and stick a for sale sign on it and blow it out. I would be willing to make a trip out within a 100 mile radius of where I am at if someone wanted to buy and whole bunch of the stuff at one time.