picked up a 84 t-type looking for motor mods

rons 00z

so guys i picked up this hot air car and i started looking for parts on here and online in general and apparently i have to work on my fab skills if i want anything haha. i'm not looking for much just some turbo stuff down pipe, up pipe and a better turbo.

also, going to try an hook up a newer 3800 computer so i can use my HP tuners to tune and convert to e-85. anyone have success in this? i've looked around and havnt had any luck. biggest deal is making sure the sensors are the same.

anyway i'm glad i could join the HA club and i appreciate any info you can provide on the ECU and any leads on some parts for my new car. thanks, ron

The later (3800) puter won't work easily. You might look at the sticky at the top of this section. It's got a lot of good info in it that should help you. As far as downpipes go check with G body parts. I believe he's got a few larger ones laying around. I've got a non stock up pipe that I'm willing to sell but no one wants to put the $ out for it.:( The parts alone aint cheap.

DSCN0002.JPG

The later (3800) puter won't work easily. You might look at the sticky at the top of this section. It's got a lot of good info in it that should help you. As far as downpipes go check with G body parts. I believe he's got a few larger ones laying around. I've got a non stock up pipe that I'm willing to sell but no one wants to put the $ out for it.:( The parts alone aint cheap.

View attachment 168784

whats the price on that pipe and what size is it? anything else i'll need for it?