Pics of T&D roller rockers installed .

KWIKR 1

Please post pics of T&D rollers rockers installed on heads for offset orientation.thanks .

Hope this helps..

Attachments

• 1094 (Small).jpg
    1094 (Small).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 553
Very nice Billy...... Important note is you don't have to butcher up the heads to fit the pushrods on the TA heads. Something to consider when you will have to pay your machine shop to mod the heads if they are champion. :eek:

I might have to have Dan build me a TA block next.. :cool:

T&D rockers

Hey guys, Dont mean to hi-jack this thread but you guys seem to know what your looking at and I dont. I know my Stage 2 parts but not this. This looks like rockers in the pics. What are they??? What are they worth??
Taking offers!!! Thanks Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-042F.JPG
    MVC-042F.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 452
  • MVC-043F.JPG
    MVC-043F.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 442
  • MVC-044F.JPG
    MVC-044F.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 441
Hey guys, Dont mean to hi-jack this thread but you guys seem to know what your looking at and I dont. I know my Stage 2 parts but not this. This looks like rockers in the pics. What are they??? What are they worth??
Taking offers!!! Thanks Mike:cool:

I can see the 1.65 in the pics but I can't see what's imprinted on the tips.

Sorry, Thats the T&D symbol. They are 1.65 ratio T&D rockers. But for what type of heads or set up ??? Thanks Mike

Very nice Billy...... Important note is you don't have to butcher up the heads to fit the pushrods on the TA heads. Something to consider when you will have to pay your machine shop to mod the heads if they are champion. :eek:

I might have to have Dan build me a TA block next.. :cool:

Looks like TA still had to bush the push rod hole on #4 Intake....... nothing wrong with that... just thought I would bring that up..... also looks like the pushrod is offset (on the lifter for #4 intake and the lifter for the #3 intake??)

I'm only used to looking at stock $hit. :rolleyes:

Wish that motor was on my stand.... :D

EDIT: Upon closer inspection... looks like the intake lifters are all offset.

Looks like TA still had to bush the push rod hole on #4 Intake....... nothing wrong with that... just thought I would bring that up.....

Broke through the port into the pushrod hole while porting the head. Had to install the sleeve.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection... looks like the intake lifters are all offset.
Yep, on-center block

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Broke through the port into the pushrod hole while porting the head. Had to install the sleeve.

Yep, on-center block

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

One of these days... I'll get to play with some of the nice parts..... but for now... I'll have to run my junkyard block.... :eek: .... now where did I leave the duct tape... and bailing wire?:p

what kind of bolts are holding dowm the shaft on the stock pedestals? I just got a set of grade 8 hex bolts with mine . your bolts do not look like that .

My rockers came from T/A performance with studs to mount them, we just don't have the nuts installed in the picture.

Jim