POWERMASTER O RING KIT

NOKA72

hey guys Is there a more complete o ring and seal kit out there than the one kirban has. I want to order it but from what I'm reading everything for the master cylinder is not there. Is that correct. What have you guys done. I tried to search. But do not see an answer. Thanks VINNY

its probably the only thing you're going to find. it includes most of the stuff in the booster section including the check valve seat. It's missing the primary and secondary stage seals, and also missing the reaction disc.

the best kit was from Karp's power brake service, but they ran out and haven't delivered since.

Honestly, I would just send RCG your powermaster. He will rebuild it and test everything before he sends it back to you. He's rebuilt a powermaster for me and helped me with another one, I wouldn't trust anyone else but him and you can be confident that it's money well spent.

Just an FYI, the o-ring that don't come with the kit are seldom faulty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCG does not have the other seals, RC, Pete Hoffman, and Kirban are all using the same kit that RC took the time to find the correct O rings for. Now I am sure RC has a stash of GM rebuild kits for the PM.