Precision SLC with Alradco dual extreme fans?

LEGACY_GN

I have a front mount now with Alradco dual extreme fans and want to switch to the Precision SLC but some people said it won't fit with the big fans. Anyone had experience with this? Sorry if this has already been posted, search found nothing on it.

They won't fit. It's tight with stock intercooler and extreme fans. The precision won't work w it. How did you get to use a fmic and the extreme fans? Mine hits IC pipe had to use slim fan. What's IC you have?

They won't fit. It's tight with stock intercooler and extreme fans. The precision won't work w it. How did you get to use a fmic and the extreme fans? Mine hits IC pipe had to use slim fan. What's IC you have?
I had custom pipes made. It's an old atr intercooler from early 90s.

You'll have to get two slim fans to work with the SLIC. Most current FMIC pipes won't clear either, in which case one extreme and one slim is used.

Im using the RJC made my own shroud it's a little shorter in depth and flip the holes around.. dualfans.jpg dualfans1.jpg shroud.jpg

I don't have a precision SLIC, but I do have a GN1 stretched SLIC with the Alradco dual large fans, and it fits just fine. It's a little tight at the bottom, but no big issues. No mods were necessary.

I have the RJC 315 and both of the bigger fans from alradco along with their radiator, I had to modify the pipe from the turbo to the intercooler and run a 90 coupler but that's it. this is the only pic I have
IMG_7202.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the responses. I'll guess I'll stick with my front mount. I already had the custom pipe made to clear the fan.