Problems after rebuild

Sonic o2

Hey guys new to site and turbo regals.Just had a stock rebuild on my 87 T Type done. The car is totally stock except I think the cam was upgraded not sure of specs I'm trying to get them from builder. The car seems to be loading up on fuel and stumbling down low. I have ruled out coil, ignition module and TPS. My question is going with a little bigger cam cause problems with the stock chip in the ecm.

How's the gas.color?sitting in the tank for how long .fuel injectors clean ? Where we're they stored while rebuild?

Stock injectors cleaned and ohmed out to be good . Going to pull the plugs and make read them and make sure I don't have just one cylinder running rich . That would lead me to thinking I had a bad injector.

They might be sticking .starts fine idles good till about a minute or to starts to load up stumble run rich.?

Starts within 3 to 4 turns idles great loads up when taking off andvwhen driving and trying to accelerate

How did the car run before the rebuild? When you say stock injectors are you saying stock original or new stock replacements? Because stock injectors will leak on start up after 30 years. You will tend to see black smoke once it fires up.

When I see a 'fresh rebuild' I always cringe a little.

I cringe a LOT when I see a flat tappet cam in that fresh rebuild.

Before you get to indepth and start spending money, pop the DS valve cover off and start the engine. The first rocker to look at is #3 exhaust.

If all the rockers aren't moving the same, you've found your problem.

On a side note, if you truely have a stock chip, it needs to be ripped out yesterday. It flat out won't work right with todays gas.

How did the car run before the rebuild? When you say stock injectors are you saying stock original or new stock replacements? Because stock injectors will leak on start up after 30 years. You will tend to see black smoke once it fires up.
Can ran fine before rebuild. Injectors were cleaned and test before being reused no black smoke on startup.

When I see a 'fresh rebuild' I always cringe a little.

I cringe a LOT when I see a flat tappet cam in that fresh rebuild.

Before you get to indepth and start spending money, pop the DS valve cover off and start the engine. The first rocker to look at is #3 exhaust.

If all the rockers aren't moving the same, you've found your problem.

On a side note, if you truely have a stock chip, it needs to be ripped out yesterday. It flat out won't work right with todays gas.
Im positive the cam is fine , but it is stock original chip. I thinking chip is the problem

So, now comes the ?:
What do you have for acquiring some data? Scanmaster, Powerlogger, fuel psi ga,?
W/o some hard data, the "20 question" saga begins.

So, now comes the ?:
What do you have for acquiring some data? Scanmaster, Powerlogger, fuel psi ga,?
W/o some hard data, the "20 question" saga begins.

Been using snap on obd1 scanner. We were looking at maf counts today when driving and they were normal

Possible: Bad MAF, Bad O2 sensor. Stock chip...BBKJ?

You nailed IT BBKJ chip was in it. Just installed new turbo tweak chip and it runs a lot better. But it still feels like it is stumbling a bit. Not as bad as it was. We are going to test o2 sensors now. Did through a code for o2 we cleared it and it hasn't come back