PTE Stock Location Intercooler

Sure with the alky or corn. The Precision SLIC does not stand a chance against a properly engineered front mount on gas. This is not my opinion just facts.
The slic will have less pressure drop than a front mount, which will work the turbo less. I just went from a CAS V1 intercooler, and it was a later version that is thicker than the orginal to a Red Armstrong slic. The car has picked up 2mph on 2lbs less boost, and I am using a lot less CO2 command psi to make the boost. Temps are comparable too. The car will go faster too. This is a 8 sec TSM car. I have a car going together with a similar build as mine using a Precision slic. We will see what the air temps are with it.

Sure with the alky or corn. The Precision SLIC does not stand a chance against a properly engineered front mount on gas. This is not my opinion just facts.
Didn't think this thread was comparing alky,corn,or race gas or front mount mount vs slic.

Pte slic is badass , switched to one from a front mount and picked up a lot on the mid range power, more fun on the street with alky. perfect combo for a 10.40-10.80 car.