Questions for KEVINS, went to the track on new combo

Shoebox, thanks for the reply. Yep looking back at my data I think I need to run a little more boost as you suggest. Sounds like I may need to lock the converter as well, and looking for someone to do my heads now. My tps at idle is .42 and at wot it is 4.66 with iac running at 120. I didnt realize the Nittos suck so bad, I just bought them:( I was running without an intercooler shroud as well, I bet that was slowing me down too. That has been corrected. Thanks for the input, I need all the help I can get:D

striker

Originally posted by striker_29
Shoebox, thanks for the reply. Yep looking back at my data I think I need to run a little more boost as you suggest. Sounds like I may need to lock the converter as well, and looking for someone to do my heads now. My tps at idle is .42 and at wot it is 4.66 with iac running at 120. I didnt realize the Nittos suck so bad, I just bought them:( I was running without an intercooler shroud as well, I bet that was slowing me down too. That has been corrected. Thanks for the input, I need all the help I can get:D

striker

I personally like more tps @ the big end then 4.6. I get 4.86 on the big end. Every car is a little different though, but it is something you could try and is easy to adjust.