Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

BINGO Post 922 nailed it yes one guess per post not contest.....Same rule current winner has to take a pass on the next question.

The clue was car was a Turbo-T which had the spring loaded header panel emblem.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Next question on the agenda

Just to give everyone a heads up I will not be near a computer Tuesday and most of Wednesday.

We are all aware of the engineering feat that Buick did with the turbo.

Buick was not the only US car manufacturer that played with the turbo option in the early 1980s.

Give me the actual car model that is probably the least known example of a turbo charged engine not int he GM family. Member one guess per post and answer must match mine.

game on players

On a personal note I can't believe I have come up with so many questions and its getting tougher!!!!

You could order a Plymouth/ Dodge minivan with a turbocharged engine if I remember correctly...

Kirban Update on this fine Easter 85 degrees predicted where I live amazing be nice to duplicate this weather was like this next Saturday for my Open House. ....

Great guesses but as usual no one has nailed it yet member US produced car....not foreign made.

The chrysler products too common.....

I remember those cars well as they were popular in my towing days use to call them k mart cars....I towed for an old time Dodge dealer that was started by the owners father.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban update

still no correct answer the Merkue car mentioned above would be in the running for ugliest car of that time frame....actually Pete Serio the famous window rattle guy owned one years ago. For new people Pete Serio is the talented guy that would fix window issues in turbo regals at the GS National meet back in the day.

It was known as the dollar bill test....he would be able to adjust the windows so a dollar bill would stay snug around the entire door glass...something GM never cam close to achieving...when the cars where new.

Nowadays Pete Hoffman does those adjustments not to be confused with the original Pete Serio.

deniskirban@yahoo.com