Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

kirban update

still no correct answer.... very clever GN Rick maybe when you go to Carlisle next week you will spot one of these unique 1980s turbo cars....

Hope this question rides into tomorrow....looks like it will

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

Still no correct answer to early 1980s factory US model turbo car not in the GM family.

After tonite I will not have access to a computer until late wednesday nite...

This question is still alive and not answered....although almost every US car has been named thus far.....

No one has nailed it....

Keep trying class....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I gave the major clue unscramble to letters and drop a few letters and their lies the answer in earlier post from me.

Here is the word again to unscramble MITONSFCARV

Additional clue throw out 3 of the letters from above unscramble the remaining 8 letters and you get the answer...

Last edited:
Starion requires the dropping of 4 letters.

An anagram calculator could work well if one can figure out what letters to drop... I have been trying.

Kirban Update

It also works in my favor the longer it takes on a question the more breathing room I have to think up the next question.

On the 11 letters I presented toss out the s and the v then delete one more letter and unscramble it.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ford Fairmont

Edit: After the initial surprise wore off that the lowly Ford Fairmont was indeed available with a Turbocharged engine in 1980, I was surprised, no, shocked is a better word, when I saw that it had a better set of gauges than our cars :eek:

Last edited: