Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

kirban update

still no correct answer

willh ave christina get you Jacks email as I do not have it....your package is shipping tomorrow...

BINGO Post 1063 nailed it.....the little known S Type Riv think it was a 2 year deal 78/79 basically model came out before Buick assigned the T-Type model in 1983 on 5 different Buick models....including the popular Regal.....which we all come to know and love...even with the various issues...

Same rules current winner has to step aside on next contest. It's really getting harder to think up questions Turbo Related...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

Next quesiton:

again one answer per post answer must match mine. This one may be a little tougher or the answer is probably not well known.

Again you have a original 1986 or 1987 T-Type or Turbo T its fairly well optioned. In my travels to junk yards and have seen on various Regals a certain option that 2 versions exist.

With the above clues what option am I thinking of that two distinctive versions exist.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I surely hope this question lasts thru tomorrow!

Once again I am the MC for the dinner at the Turbo Nats in a few weeks....guess I can;t use these questions for that deal!

Kirban Update

Some good answers but no one nailed

Its one of those options probably was not very popular and it appears GM did two versions like one version replaced the earlier version.

Also with the big event next week I probably won;t be on a computer for the entire week next week.

In other words players catch a break.

this question still lacks an answer the power seat motors was a good guess and fits the answer but not the answer I seek.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

still no correct answer member part of the clue it is an option door straps hardly come under that category....if anything the pull straps was a primitive idea flimsy idea at best to pull the door shut.

not that was the only problem related to the doors.....power windows comes to mind....crank windows just as quick.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

most would fail the dollar bill test in many cases you had to stick a wad of money between the door glass and the weatherstrips....

maybe I oughta make that a contest how many dollar bills can you stick between your window and the seal before its tight?

denniskirban@yahoo.com

just having some fun.....

Dashboard? Limited had a different panel with back light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirban Update

No correct answer yet....this option can be found on a Limited or a Turbo-T 1987 for sure. its the same option however two versions of it exists. What I don;t know for sure is why that is. It either got revised or who knows. It was not a high dollar option.

The 2 versions you can see the visual difference.

I really can't give too many hints.

I am signing off for tonite....

If it was easy it would not be as much fun

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

still no correct answer as for the floor mats you are correct two versions the difference is the version we sell is what matches to the SPID label meaning they came from the factory GM called them carpet savers....

the ones everyone sells other than our company is the accessory style..

None of the mats are 100% correct as all of them lack the little rubber GM logo on the passenger side. But for actual format mine are rite....on the money.

AGain not knocking the competition as they all do the same purpose.

The rears are slightly incorrect a tad bigger than factory....not my doing but it is what it is.

meantime contest is still up and running....

its an option and 2 versions exist....a cheap option at that.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban update

still no correct answer member part of the clue was this was a cheap option that two versions exist which many owners probably are not aware of.

still a few days left before I can't get to a computer

if answer remains unsolved I will give the answer once I return

few days left to post your guess.

It was a cheap option

difference between the 2 versions was the size.....

gonna have to grade this class on a curve...as this question is bringing down the grades!!!

denniskirban@yahoo.com