Razor Alky Kit Owners--Southern Cali

jamericaniSS

Well im looking for some or atleast one Razor Alky Kit owner. Reason being i think its time i install the kit and stop looking at it. If anyone is interested in giving me a hand please let me know, i am more than willing to drive to your location. Beers included, but i dont drink ;)

Ant

So far offers are:

wiked87gn: $100 to do the install :mad:

Didnt know asking questions on how to do something cost so much. Maybe if i keep this up, the price will drop to the cost of a beer

Just a quick comment that, while I don't have alky on my car, wiked87gn's GN is extraordinarily nice and the alky install he did was well done. Aside from the injector in the up-pipe which you really can't hide, the rest of the system is very well hidden. At any rate, FWIW.

Drip Pan said:
Just a quick comment that, while I don't have alky on my car, wiked87gn's GN is extraordinarily nice and the alky install he did was well done. Aside from the injector in the up-pipe which you really can't hide, the rest of the system is very well hidden. At any rate, FWIW.

I appreciate your comment, not saying he is not a nice guy, just dont like to feel like im being taken advantage of. I actually wasnt looking for an all out install, a simple this is called a "blank", you might want to put that in "blank" spot, this is called a "blank", thats not how you do that, or tighten that, you know this is how "blank" works. I know i have directions but im a little bit slow for now :confused: , especially with this car.

Thats all im asking for. Doesnt seem like much to me, but for some reason im having a hard time acquiring that information. :(

"You pay for everything in the buick world, welcome brotha" a certain person told me that, i would rather choose to ignore it and pray someone is willing to help a newbie.

.... willing to bet wicked87gn didn't do his own alky install :eek: :rolleyes:

Really though, it's not that hard. Drive to Upland and we'll have it installed in an afternoon...

-scott wile

I'll be down at the shop first thing Sat morn. 9am. Anyone else is also more than welcome to come over and hang out.

(909)917-2316

-scott wile

Depending on how far it is and if my car is done on time I would really like to meet some new people and get my alky kit in. :biggrin: Wel I will let you guys know

GNguy said:
Depending on how far it is and if my car is done on time I would really like to meet some new people and get my alky kit in. :biggrin: Wel I will let you guys know

Sounds cool, looking forward to meeting everyone

Thumbs up to Scott

Thumbs up to scott. He helped me do the install of the alky kit today, more like he did most of the install. He has a very cool garage with alot of cool toys and tools. The install wasnt too complicated but we had some electrical issues to sort out that there was no way in the world i would have figured out, it was second nature for him. Finding grounds, checking wires, pulling dash, etc, etc. Cant thank him enough. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ant

FWIW & IMHO:
My hat's off to Scott Wile for being a real stand-up guy. It's nice to know that the Buick turbo community has people like Scott Wile, Neal Steward, and Morgan to help others in need.

Chevota said:
.... willing to bet wicked87gn didn't do his own alky install :eek: :rolleyes:

Really though, it's not that hard. Drive to Upland and we'll have it installed in an afternoon...

-scott wile

Scott for your own info 80% of the stuff done to my car was done by myself including the install of the HRparts suspension i may look like a pretty boy but i can get down and dirty under this cars and probably know them as well as you do, the other 20% was done by LOU C from lake forest who is an excellent mechanic here in So Cal phone# 949-378-1590, BTW i don't work for Beer I prefer cash., if i am going to spend a couple of hours on someones car may as well get paid for it.. :) btw Tony aka (JamericaniSS) are you ready to bring that car down now and let spank you ;)..

Wiked87gn

Man your still trying to race me, i told you thats not my thing, however if you push me long enough i have 25lbs of boost for you on tap. Im currently out of meth, drank the bottle in an 1.5 hrs dialing the car in :eek:

Like i said Scott bent over backwards for me yesterday out of good will, i will return the same bent over backwards help if he needs me at anytime. You guys missed out yesterday

Anthony

well, bring out your 25psi, i will try you with my 22psi smaller turbo and unported heads, all in the name of fun, lets see who crooses the finish line 1st :), stop talking and let me inflict some pain hehehehehe.

wiked87gn said:
well, bring out your 25psi, i will try you with my 22psi smaller turbo and unported heads, all in the name of fun, lets see who crooses the finish line 1st :), stop talking and let me inflict some pain hehehehehe.

Well continue to dream about the race between you and i because as of now its not happening. Please dont undermind your smaller turbo to my 44, and your unported heads to my gn1's, what your describing is pretty much a stock motor, you make is seem like a stock motor and alot of boost dont haul @$$, like im suppose to just win automatically cause whats on my car. Give it up i aint rasing, im chillin with alot of boost, it raises my self esteen daily. :biggrin:

jamericaniSS said:
Well continue to dream about the race between you and i because as of now its not happening. Please dont undermind your smaller turbo to my 44, and your unported heads to my gn1's, what your describing is pretty much a stock motor, you make is seem like a stock motor and alot of boost dont haul @$$, like im suppose to just win automatically cause whats on my car. Give it up i aint rasing, im chillin with alot of boost, it raises my self esteen daily. :biggrin:

but wait you got 3 more pounds of boost than me and ported heads etc etc etc. so technically you should whoop on me very easy.. :) but i think i hear
kentuky fried chicked calling my name, im going to have some chicken tonight.. bok bok bok.. hahahahaha :p

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Your wild dude

wiked87gn said:
I hear kentuky fried chicked calling my name, i think im going to have some chicken tonight.. bok bok bok.. hahahahaha :p