Razor's progressive alky install

Was until the filter issue. Without filter 440.00 with filter and separate overflow 480.00. If you have a TTA deduct 70.00

Options change price. Call me and i'll be more than happy to explain.

727-526-9724 :)

Razor,

I'm also interested in seeing some pics but the website only has thumbnails. Do you have any bigger pictures available to send? Sounds like an awesome kit.

Julio,

What's next in the evolution of your kit?

I'm sure you never stop cogitating on what/how to make it even better.

TIA!! :)

Dunno..I've the left the design alone since early July this year..since it works. I hate making changes since they involve some sort of risk. I'd like to make them easier for me to put them together. It consumes huge amounts of time. I have about 5 labor hours per controller I make. Thats ok..I take my time and make sure everything is 100 %.

I'd like to make the guage interface for the factory boost guages so you can convert pressure to dial in the dash LED's for the GN and 0-20 PSI guage on the TTA. As the pump pressure increases so do the lites.

First in the progressive for Propane. That is top on my list of things to do...

I'll continue pushing the envelope to the best of my ability.

The boost guage thing would be nice...I like that idea...I hate just abandoning the stock stuff, why not put it to use??

I'm wanting to purchase a complete 100% complete kit for my 85Gn. Can anyone one tell me that exact best kit to get along with the price and part #. I would like to install this myself and have pretty good basic mechanical skills and knowledge
but certainly not an tuning expert.

I'm wanting to purchase a complete 100% complete kit for my 85Gn. Can anyone one tell me that exact best kit to get along with the price and part #. I would like to install this myself and have pretty good basic mechanical skills and knowledge
The 85 is a "Hot Air". Its the same kit as the 86/87 except the addition of a solenoid valve, extra hose, and module to activate valve. And.. the TPS adapter wire is backwards from the 86/87
Price is 720 for the kit and additional parts. Call and order. 813-265-1400
HTH
Julio

Just received one of the alkycontrol kits yesterday after talking with Julio via email and on the phone-
top notch service! Answered my questions thoroughly and a pleasure to talk to, very knowledgeable!1
Would recommend his kits to anyone. As mentioned above, all the parts are there!!

Holy revival of an 11 year old post !!
Wow , I think that has to be a record. ..

Bryan

Do you have Julio number for the razoralcohol
Installation was straight forward and easy. Like mentioned, he includes EVERYTHING you need right down to the heat shrink tubing and wire ties. You could do it in a couple of hours, but I am also a neat freak and want everything looking like it was supposed to be there. So I took longer to run wires as inconspicuous as possible. I also put loom over everything under dash. Havent street tested it yet, just installed it last weekend. Julio has been a great help to my brothers and I. His customer service is excellent. hopefully I will be in the 11's:D[/QUOTE]
Do you have Julio

Click on Forums and scroll down to vendors.