Repairs Needed

xmxaxnx2

Hi All,

As I'm basically new to the GN scene I was hoping for a little help. I purchased a 87' GN that has had quite a bit of work on her as I have come to understand. Some possibly useful and some more possibly unnecessary and pointless; maybe even poorly thought out. She doesn't seem to be running up to par and therefore, I'd like to have the vehicle looked over and brought to original running condition if not a better. My question is this...Who would be recommended as the best person or persons nearest to the Massachusetts(Boston) area to go over the vehicle, add/remove whatever she needs and doesn't need in order to get her running pristine? Any help would truly be appreciated.

Im in CT. Let me know if I can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

As I'm basically new to the GN scene I was hoping for a little help. I purchased a 87' GN that has had quite a bit of work on her as I have come to understand. Some possibly useful and some more possibly unnecessary and pointless; maybe even poorly thought out. She doesn't seem to be running up to par and therefore, I'd like to have the vehicle looked over and brought to original running condition if not a better. My question is this...Who would be recommended as the best person or persons nearest to the Massachusetts(Boston) area to go over the vehicle, add/remove whatever she needs and doesn't need in order to get her running pristine? Any help would truly be appreciated.

Bison is the man for you! And he's already responded to your thread (with luck like that I'd be in line to get a lottery ticket today)! Because those of us way down south don't have that luxury! Heck we would all but kill to be so lucky, as you!!!

Although Bison has been known to have been imported (down here) before and I'm sure he will be again soon! So consider yourself lucky to live where you do! In that, at least you don't have to pay to import a Turbo Buick God! As you live in Turbo Buick Heaven up there for sure!!

Welcome to the board! You are in great hands here!! Lots of supremely knowledgeable folks up your way man!

Bison is the man for you! And he's already responded to your thread (with luck like that I'd be in line to get a lottery ticket today)! Because those of us way down south don't have that luxury! Heck we would all but kill to be so lucky, as you!!!

Although Bison has been known to have been imported (down here) before and I'm sure he will be again soon! So consider yourself lucky to live where you do! In that, at least you don't have to pay to import a Turbo Buick God! As you live in Turbo Buick Heaven up there for sure!!

Welcome to the board! You are in great hands here!! Lots of supremely knowledgeable folks up your way man!

Thank you for your insight as I have heard about him in this forum.

Im in CT. Let me know if I can help

Bison,

Thank you for replying to me directly. I have heard good things about your work and abilities with GN's. Is there a way I can reach you directly to discuss my concerns with the vehicle in it's entirety? I'm uncertain how extensive the damage is the previous owners may have done to the vehicle but I'm certain things aren't 100%.

You are just as fortunate to have Steve V in the south.

You are just as fortunate to have Steve V in the south.

Yeah man deezdad is right, you've got lots of folks up your way! So count your lucky stars. Plus you've got some killer clubs that you can join today!

I live in a small town halfway between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. And there's no one within four hours (minimum) of here that fools with these cars on a regular basis! And really much further than that to find someone who specializes in them.

Let us know how it runs once you get it sorted out. Feel free to post up pic(s).;)

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard