Replacement Brake Line Help

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
Hi all,

I’m removing my line-lock from my GN. I’d like to replace the whole front brake line coming from the master cylinder going into the proportioning valve. Anyone know where I can get just one line? I see Kirban sells a complete line kit but I only need one line. I’d ideally like it to be a used line so it matches the grayish color of the factory line. If I can't get a complete line I could make my existing line work but I no longer have the factory end.

If someone has a complete brake line from the MC to the proportioning valve I’d be interested in it, it’s the smaller of the two lines coming out of the MC.

Or does anyone now where I can get a factory end that I can flair onto the remainder of my stock line? I don’t know the size of the factory fitting that goes into the MC.

Any help would be appreciated.
Art.

artie i should be able to get you a stock line for front brake,
i could give it to mr sab when i see him . unless youll be down etown area

artie i should be able to get you a stock line for front brake,
i could give it to mr sab when i see him . unless youll be down etown area

You're a life saver Paulie! I'm always around somewhere. I'm hoping to make it up to Sean's again this weekend to clean the car. If I can connect up with you this week sometime I'll try and put the replacement line on. I'd like to do it before I detail the engine bay.