RIP ALFRED 'TREY' CREASE

Dennis Kirban

We have lost another one from our Turbo community. Trey Crease who many old timers will remember has had several health issues over the last several years passed away unexpectedily around 2 pm eastern time today.

This hits me particularly hard as he used to work for our company that got him hooked on turbo Regals. He worked for us a number of years and would sometimes go with me to pick up some of the cars I sold.

He was very good friends with Pete Serio the original window rattle guy and Pete Hoffman who used to work for Trey.

I would send him magazines almost weekly. His birthday falls on the same day as mine. In the early days we would play badminton at the end of each work day. I would play one against him and Vanessa who also worked for me. I would give them $100 if they beat me.....those were some great times we had. I sent him and Big Bill on a few car show trips in the late 1980s as well.

I just talked to him about 4 days ago as he had been moved to a nursing home closer to me. I talked about going to see him one afternoon this week.....ironically in this weeks inner circle I mention him as he went with me to get one of the GNS that I ended up selling three times.

I been storing his GS Regal as he had hopes of being able to drive again.......

I am lost for words........we had some great times together and fun times.....a flood of memories comes back as I write this....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Trey was I believe about 50 years old......

His company name was Zero to Sixty. He went to several GS Nats in Bowling Green back in the day and would set up alongside us.

Man Dennis very sorry for your loss, by all accounts sounded like wonderful person, its great you have a lot of good memories to lean on, rest in peace Trey.

Rest In Peace, Trey

IMG_4107.JPG

We stand where we are at today due to all the work put in years ago by people like Trey. A loss for the whole community. But especially difficult for those that knew him personally. My condolences Dennis and to his family and friends.

Kirban Update:

He was just 50 years old he wold have been 51 years old this september same date as my birthday. He detailed many of the Turbo regals I bought and sold in the early years. Removed many a alarm system or aftermarket radio system to make the cars original.

Just came as a shock.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I met Trey for the first time one night several years ago in Dennis garage after a Kirban Spring Open house, he was a really great guy and loved cars. My sincere condolences and God Speed and RIP Trey - you will be greatly missed.

Below is from Dennis Kirban:

Appreciate Brandon for posting this photo and caption for me, Dennis Kirban. One of the photos I just found shows Trey on the rite and Molly on the left. I am 90% sure this was taken at the one year Molly attended the GS Nats in Bowling Green.

Trey is actually wearing one of our T shirt designs. Molly as many readers know passed away a few years ago as well.

I plan to run a bunch of photos in next weeks Inner Circle and stories about Trey.

I have known Trey personally probably for over 30 years.

He was just 50 years old.

Click on Below image for a larger view.

TreyMolly1992_B.jpg