roll cage/bar installer

DMOSTWANTED1

Who make a good safe roll bar/cage in the nj/ny/pa/ma area? I should have had one two years ago legally, but definitely need one now for the low tens/high nines. Don want to cut car up or loose back seat space but dont want to loose my life either. Pplease point me in the right direction and post some pics of cars with cages running low tens to high nines. :biggrin:

PM J Banning or 6 beats 8 over on tbs.com, they both have had local guys do their cars. 6 beats 8 just had his finished like last week and it looks great. Both guys' cages were done tastefully.

Precision Race Cars, Inc.
1090 Whitty Rd
Toms River, NJ 08755

not sure on the number off the top of my head but tell him ryan sent ya

These are these guys who did my cage, frame notching and chute. First class all the way.........not cheap, but you get what you pay for IMO.

Best of luck.

WILD RIDES RACE CARS

Don't forget about Jack Cotton.... I've seen a few of the cars he's done and they look top notch!

A little distance to travel, but it didn't stop this customer bringing his car from Michigan.... we should be finishing up with the cage tomorrow, then onto other suspension and rear upgrades.... here's a few pictures from today... if I can load em..

the 1st picture is just the hoop with the rear bars installed, notice where we put them, all the way out to end of the speaker deck, no speaker interference.
the 2nd picture is the halow with front bars welded to it, we tac weld the whole cage in place, while bending each tube, then break down the front half from the hoop and rear bars, then do our welding, reassemble those 2 pieces then it's welded in place. We then make our cross bar on the hoop and lastly we bend and weld in the side bars. We should get that finished tomorrow, if interested, I'll post the finished pictures. Over the years we have continually improved our design, bends and location of bars to where we feel it is safe and allows for as much of the stock appearance to not be interfered with... all I can say, I can't wait to cut my own cage out and have my son do one of these babies...

Attachments

• roll cage_007.JPG
    roll cage_007.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 668
  • roll cage_006.JPG
    roll cage_006.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 662
  • roll cage_002.JPG
    roll cage_002.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 683
Here's more pics, just clean up and paint to go tomorrow..... these pictures suck, gonna shoot some good ones tomorrow..

Attachments

• 100_0349.JPG
    100_0349.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 638
  • 100_0351.JPG
    100_0351.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 626
  • 100_0352.JPG
    100_0352.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 629
jack,do you guys still sell kits like that?i remeber yrs ago at norwalk you said you could sell one like that,that could be self installed

I am too am interested in a kit if you seel em cuz I have a feeling I may need one!! :biggrin: :biggrin: