Roll Call for Upcoming Events at Atco/E-Town!

Great idea but I'm not going to rush it. Do it right, do it once. I don't have a garage and don't feel like laying in the rock driveway to put a starter in tonight. I was up in the air whether to run or not because I still need to put in the new valve springs (110k on the originals) in and the U-Jts could use replacing also (I have the driveshaft loop waiting to be installed too). Of course, I probably wouldn't have been able to not run it once I got there. ;-)

I'm going to order the lightweight replacement starter, new crossover pipe, new down pipe, new cat. converter, and put in a new rear main seal. I see Kirban sells a bolt in 3" down pipe and converter for $335.......any suggestions on any of these parts or other recommendations would be appreciated. The car is an '87 and I want to eventually run in the 12.5-12.3 range.

Dave......someone was "looking down from above" Some things happen for a reason.....

See you tommorow...

I will be at E-Town Tomorrow with my husband and kids. Look for a Red Van / Red Trialer / 1985 Red Mustang. That will be us. Try and stop by and say hi. Sorry guys Charlie's taking his car to the track so I guess I'll have to cheer for him but I will also love Grand National's more.

Skip the Kirban pipe.

Terry Houston or a ported stock elbow and pipe.

Not much else in between excepting an older BGC elbow which are rare.

Just my .02 on pipes and elbows.

Originally posted by salvageV6
Skip the Kirban pipe.

Terry Houston or a ported stock elbow and pipe.

Not much else in between excepting an older BGC elbow which are rare.

Just my .02 on pipes and elbows.

Hey........Salvage, i've got a BGC elbow and pipe on my car now!!! Rare.........Hmmm, anyone want it for say 450.00???;) Just kidding. BUT I do love the thing though!!:D