Selling my 1982 Restored Grand National

Rareusgold

I am sad to say that I am going to Part with my 1982 Buick Grand National. I spent a lot of money restoring it. It was totally repainted and the interior was totally redone. I kept the original leather in the middle of the seats. because I could not find a suitable replacement. But everything else was redone. The engine was totally rebuilt by a race shop. It is NOT a fast engine and I did replace the carbs and the intake. The Exhaust and Radiator was changed to better performing one. But, the block is the same. It looks all stock. I just do not drive it enough and it is just getting tough keeping all my toys! I used the original decals as a stencil to have the words PAINTED instead of stickers. I found the original provider of the stickers. I am thinking $25,000 it is a piece of history and is beautiful. It is NOT PERFECT. But, it is close. There are a couple of imperfections on the interior plastic. The Paint is perfect. It was painted by the BEST Ferrari Restorer in the Country and he used QUALITY Paint and Clear Coat. It looks like glass. It is a much better paint job than my Ferrari.

I just wanted to let anyone that might be interested that my car is up on eBay. I would really love for it to go to someone on here that would appreciate it.

I was also asked about the placement of the Buick on the rear fenders. I can confirm that the pictures above are BEFORE I had it painted on. These were too high and the real placement is the correct placement level with the center of the tail lights. I posted a picture below.

I will sell this car for a very reasonable price to the right person!

Here is the link to the auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162589911448

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 81
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 85