SFTBC track night

Its on...

OK, it is track night time!

Date will be Thursday April 25 at Moroso. Gates open at 5pm until 12am. Racing is from 6pm to 11pm. So, 10 lucky guys will have the track all to themselves for 5 hours.

If you are in, you need to pay ME $175.00 at our next meet THIS Friday at towers. We need at least five people to put the cash down this Friday. I got mine, so we need four more. The rest of you, IF you want, have until the day of the rental. However, it will be first come, first served, and we can only have up to 10 cars.

I am not a baby sitter. I will not chase you all down looking for money.

These are the people that expressed an interest:
Shawn - PAID
Brad L.
Jeff S.
Brad B.
Roy G.
Orlando G.
Robert (89TurboTA)
TTA Mark
Alex (shoebox)
Virgil (Cruisin for Christ)

See you Friday...

Regretfully!!

I must decline on going to the track. Eventhough I have the money to go as I just received approval from my fiancial advisor I am not going to be able to go. I work THURS and FRI the only way I would be able to go is if this were on a FRI. As you all know I work for COMPAQ and due to our merger with HP I am having to work alot of extra hours. Extra curricular activities are going to be at a minimum as I have alot of TECHNICAL ARTICLES to write that have also got dropped on my desk. In fact I will not be able to attend the meeting on FRI and the track night the following week. Sorry guys but looks like I am going to be out of commission for a while unless these events will take place on the weekends. Well, gotta run so email me or check me out here. You all are welcome to send email to me as you choose. Hope to see yo all soon.

Tony

a ford guy

i'm in if you have room for a ford guy.... let me know..

it's a stang with a few mods....

the king

$

no one gave me any money for the track rental. So, until four of you give me $175 ea, the track night is in limbo. FYI, the track is booked about a month in advance.

Shawn - PAID
Brad L.
Jeff S.
Brad B.
Roy G.
Orlando G.
Robert (89TurboTA)
TTA Mark
Alex (shoebox)
Virgil (Cruisin for Christ)

Shawn

sorry I couldn't meke the meet this past Friday, worked till late. Please E-mail me with your address so I can Mail you the "flo" asap.

If they will prep the entire lane, I might be interested in bringing a customers truck.

Roy,
If you are going to la carreta Thursday night, you can give me a check then. (no cash please). Brad L, you and myself makes three. We need two more to seal the deal...

Cal, where is your car?

Originally posted by jsta6
Cal, where is your car?

My car is doing fine. It is running the numbers I want it to, so I decided to let it rest until the NATS. Besides, it is too dificult for me to tune customers cars when I have my car at the track.

Thanks Robert.

No cash please. I don't want to walk around with $600 in cash. I might lose it, get robbed, or spend it on a new 49 turbo.;)

A check would be great.

Alright, since we got three guys (plus me) that are "promising" to pay, I will call today and put it on my credit card. I am ASSuming we can get one more guy in the next three weeks.:cool:

Hey, I didn't promise to pay yet, but I am definately in. You know where I work, in case you have to hunt me down.

Is the 25th still the day? I need a few weeks to dial in the car.

Here the deal...

"LA CARRETA" has been roped-off the last two weeks, so we'll move the meet.
We'll be meeting at the "AUTO ZONE" parking lot next to the McDonalds on Tamiami Trail (SW 8th Street) and approx 92 Av.

For those who are comming down from Broward, take Palmettro Xpway (SR826)West which eventually turns into South and exit Tamiami Trail ( SW 8 St.) West to the Auto Zone, which will be on your left hand side (south side of the street), since there is a canal on the north side od Tamiami Trail.

I'll be there around 9:15-9:30 if it doesn't rain., I'll pass the word around here too.

No arroz con frijoles and palomilla steak for now, if we get hungry, we'll have to go Scotish (McD's) for now.:cool:

Im out...

Im tight on money right now, along with the fact that my car needs some work to be back in top running order, which i probably won't be able to touch till near the end of the month. Regardless if you guys get the track rental organized I will attended and help anyway i can. My car probably won't be seeing the track again till we get some decent weather, which probably won't be till after the summer.

Alex

Autozone

Guys, the Autozone is actually on 97th Ave. Instead of going to 92 AVE, keep going to 97 Ave. Once you pass 97th AVE, you will see a shopping center on your left hand side, with an Autozone at the end, Next to the McDonald’s. I will be there by 8:30 to wait for you guys with Gabby. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY MISS IT!

I apologize Roy for giving you the wrong AVE. That was that was my fault

:cool:

Is this still happening this upcoming thursday, ive been a little out of touch with the club and all the events lately, school has really been consuming a lot of my time.:( :mad: ...if this is going to happen, i wanna attend to spectate and help out any way possible.

Alex

SONOFANELECTRICDONKEYBOTTOMBITER !!!!

IT"S JUST NOT FAIR...why do shops have to take so dab gum long??? Work has finally resumed again on my motor , however i won't be able to attend a club oriented moroso run this time. I am happy to say i WILL be going to the tower shops show to at least get a feel for SFTB. unfortunately with NO buick...hope to shake hands with you guys there. DEREK

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Is this still happening this upcoming thursday

I doubt it. I have Moroso rented this Thursday for a couple of my customers.