Should I "SMOG CHECK" or "CHEAT"

j-bee1

I just finished rebuilding my 87 GN. BLOCK:Engine kit speed Pro(FED-MOGUL)0.30 over forged pistons. Same Crank,mild cam,mildly port & polished heads,same size intake & exhaust valves,ported & polished intake manifold,HOOKER headers,21\2 in dual exhaust,k&N breather filters on valve covers. BOLT-ONS:Accufab 70mm TB,Kenne Bell Plenum,4 in MAF pipe, 4 x 9in Air Filter,turbonetics T-63 Turbo,Tial adj 38mm wastgate,3 in down pipe made for tialwastgate,Precision 50lb inj,Accufab fuel pressure regulator,fuel pump kit,SPEARCO large intercooler,Alum Radiator with dual fans.TRANSMISSSION: 200r4 with shift kit,3200 hi stall TC.ELECTRICAL:Stock ECM, M.A.T.-PRO with pro chip programmed for these specific bolt-ons,MAT-PRO BOOST Solenoid. Now that you know a little more of the deatails,Let me remind you this is a freshly rebuild engine Block with all of the above bolt-ons already connected on the block(except for intercooler & downpipe). I have a 3 1\2in MAF sensor(LS-1) that is not connected yet. The engine has not yet been installed in the car or the electrical system. Inside the engine compartment, the original down pipe is still connected to the 2 1\2 Cat converter. Wich brings me to my question. I just transfered this car to my name and have to get it smoged for the pink slip. Do you think the car will pass with these bolt-ons? Would it pass with the MAT PRO connected? Should I use the MAF Sensor or not? Bigger Catylitic Conv? Same down pipe or 3 in pipe? I would really apreciate anybody's input. If It seems I won't pass, i'll just pay to pass even though i really don't wan't to do that. Thanks for your time.

Well here's what I did in CT.
Put on the stock pipe, elbow and Cat
Turned down the fuel pressure to 38psi
Put in TT emissions chip for the 009's at the time, got 60's now
Turned off the ALKY
Passed without a problem not even close
We don't have to pass a visual inspection except they look to see if you have a cat.( didn't even check mine, too busy admiring the car)

If It seems I won't pass, i'll just pay to pass even though i really don't wan't to do that. Thanks for your time.

If you decide to cheat, I really don't want to hear about it here or specifics posted in this forum. Please re-read the rules regrading posting in this forum.

Thank you