Single turbo 2JZ powered Honda S2000 on E85 runs 8.83 @153mph.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjGwk3sJdo[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty sick little car, looks like a lot of these turbo imports are starting to get corn-fed as well.

Well that's out of the norm, I remember u telling me not so long ago that these SC2000 with 2JZs were not running any faster than the the ones with their own built engine. Guess the finally caught up...it was just a matter of time with a 2JZ :cool: Have u ever thought about a 2JZ swap in a GN??? :eek:

Well that's out of the norm, I remember u telling me not so long ago that these SC2000 with 2JZs were not running any faster than the the ones with their own built engine. Guess the finally caught up...it was just a matter of time with a 2JZ :cool: Have u ever thought about a 2JZ swap in a GN??? :eek:

I personally think if I decided to take out the V6 it would get replaced with a turbo SBC V8 especially after seeing Dusty's car in person.:D Not that a 2JZ can't make some good power but it's still much easier with a V8.

Just figured I'd update this thread. About a month ago I seen this thing run an 8.73 @158mph (still on E85) at our local track Palm Beach International Raceway and didn't get any video but I did manage a few underhood pics of this little red rocket~

Attachments

• 2JZ-S2000.jpg
    2JZ-S2000.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,014
  • 2JZ-S2000 underhood1.jpg
    2JZ-S2000 underhood1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 3,179
  • 2JZ-S2000 underhood2.jpg
    2JZ-S2000 underhood2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 13,950
Cool pics. I think one of those motors in a GN would be very kool. It's still a 6...:cool:

Man I bet the VTEC gods are pissed :biggrin:
E-85 is a great fuel, if you ever use it you'll see.