solid 12 second combo for 85 gn?

turboterror

I just bought my 85 hot air back last year,I now have it running after replacing the headgaskets,headbolts,timing chain etc etc.Im wanting to know what it takes to get it into the 12s solidly,I had a 98 cobra with a 6 psi procharger that ran 12s and it was fun on the street.Please give me some info so these pesky ass imports dont make me look bad!! Ive spent a fortune on a new interior,bodywork and getting it running so getting in the 12s on the cheap would be great.Also recomendations on a exhaust,I have to replace all mine because obviously before I bought mine it dropped a turbo and the exhaust is full of oil.single 3 inch or dual 2 and a half?
thanks guys!!:confused:

NOS would get you there quick. as far as exhaust cottons makes a nice setup. dual 2 1/2 are nice if you want something alittle louder get the singe 3.

nos

yeah probably go with the 2 and a half,rather hear the turbo than the 3.8.time in a bottle is magic for sure.I have a innercooler off god knows what I will probably graft onto it at some point.Im a little afraid to run alot of juice on it for other than the innercooling affect of it I tend to get greedy lol.

just use it to cool the charge. once you get the inlet temps down its easy

makes sense

yeah that makes sense for sure,how fast could I go say with my stock turbo,alky or nos and upgraded fuel pump?:confused:

Quickest/cheapest way to 12's???The 87 GN drivetrain I have;)Im in Birmingham if youre interested.